Name: SupaSeal Fire AC
Supa Seal Fire AC is a flexible, one component acrylic sealant, fire-rated up to 4 hours for sealing interior and vertical exterior joints up to 50mm wide subject to moderate movement.
Ideal for Tilt-up construction/expansion joints, sealing fire door frames and service penetrations. Also used for dry wall partitioning as an acoustic sealant to 56STC rating.
General information:- Seals at room temperature upon exposure to air with excellent adhesion to most common building materials generally without the use of a primer.
Applied sealant remains permanently flexible, accommodating up to 30% total joint movement and will retain elastomeric properties under normal ambient conditions.
SupaSeal Fire AC complies with:
- Acoustic Rating STC56
- 4 hour Fire Rating
Some applications for this product include:
- Sealing of plaster joints and/junctions
- For penetrations through plaster wall systems
- Sealing electrical cable penetrations
- Sealing pipe (steel or PVC) penetrations
- Sealing expansion joints in concrete or precast panel systems
- Water Based
- Good Adhesion
- Adhesion to most common substrates
- Galvanised steel
** Materials are an indication only and some surfaces may need additional preparation prior to application. Admil Prosil Primer 1 is recommended where future preparation is required.